Since 1999 Ketron Custom Builders has been constructing home building and remodeling projects throughout Columbus and central Ohio. Every project is tailored to fit our client's needs, whether they require a newly built home, the renovation of an historic structure, or the updating of a room, we treat each project as if it were our own. With diverse experience and a dedication to quality, Ketron Custom Builders can take your vision beyond the limitations of other builders to make your home building or remodeling dreams come true.
The Essences of Time
- Renovation of an 1815 home in Dublin, Ohio. As published in House Trends Magazine
– Renovation of an 1815 home in Dublin, Ohio. As Published in the Columbus Dispatch
Warm and Welcoming
– Whole House Renovation and Winner, Best of the Show 2008 NARI tour of Remodeled Homes. As Published in House Trends Magazine.
- 2010 Best Interior Renovation - NARI Home Improvement Showcase
- 2010 Caretaker Of A Legacy Award - German VillageSociety
- 2010 Chrysalis Award - Midwest Winner - Residentail Historic Renovation
- 2009 Contractor of the Year - Residential Historical Renovation/ Restoration
- 2009 Remodeling Project of the Year - Finialist, BIA Central Ohio
- 2009 Best of the Show – BIA Showcase of Remodeled Homes
- 2008 Best of the Show – NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 2007 Contractor of the Year – Honorable Mention , Entire House Renovation $500,000 to $1,000,000
- 2006,2007,2008, 2009,2010,2011,2012 NARI ACE Award - Achievement in Consumer Excellence
- 2004 Chrysalis Award - Exterior Facelift Best Project
As seen in Women's Day Specials the Home Remodeling and Makeovers edition
Certified as a Lead Safe Renovator! Check out Renovate Right to see the new EPA Rule
Travis Ketron, President
Designations: CGR (Certified Graduate Remodeler)
CGP (Certified Green Professional)
CAPS (Certified Aging-In Place Specialist)
Travis comes from a childhood filled with building. His father, Doug Ketron was a master carpenter who built everything from custom homes to furniture. During his college days at Ohio State University, Travis worked with local framing crews in the building of custom homes. After graduating from OSU with a bachelor's degree in business administration, Travis ran a custom framing crew for a local contractor.
In 1999 Travis started Ketron Construction. With a primary focus on custom framing, Ketron Construction has built numerous custom homes, several light commercial buildings, and one 4200 square foot log home. Travis continues to lead Ketron Construction under the DBA of Ketron Custom Builders. Now focused on remodeling and custom homes, Travis strives to deliver reliable, high quality craftsmanship. Many of the projects are historic renovations in Columbus' historic villages. These projects require a special skill set that demands attention to detail. With many diverse projects in his portfolio, Travis has the knowledge and ability to meet and exceed a client's expectations.